Jobs at Nutcache
You want to be part of a talented team whose expertise is invaluable in crafting
a useful tool to help businesses work better?
Don’t wait any longer, come work at Nutcache!
Come join the Nutcache team!
Nutcache is always looking for the smartest people, highly motivated and eager to collaborate with others as team players.
Take a look at our current openings.
You think you understand the mindset of a business owner and things that influence decisions?
We are currently looking for a Inbound marketing-SEO/SEM specialist and growth hacker to join our marketing team. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will use your leadership and expertise to plan, organize and implement Nutcache promotional web campaigns (SEM) in order to achieve financial growth and profit targets.
Additionally, you will establish creative digital B2B marketing tactics and ensure the execution of campaigns through collaboration with cross-functional teams and external partners. Your role will also cover website optimization as well as providing SEO recommendations for increasing conversion rates and improved user experience.
You think you are up to the challenge? Then, come join the Nutcache team, we need people like you!
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will:
- Ensure continuous and strong growth at low cost
- Design and implement highly effective SEM campaigns
- Write quality content (web pages and blog posts)
- Ensure website SEO optimization
- Manage PPC campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Establish digital B2B marketing tactics
- Assist in the execution of global brand-building activities and development
- Manage social media accounts SMO (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Assist the Marketing Director on marketing promotional campaign and analytic reports to measure success
- Supervise freelance professionals
- Colloaborate with other team members in an Agile environment
- University degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing strategy in a startup environment
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Solid digital and content B2B marketing experience
- Ability to think creatively to generate and produce new and innovative concepts
- Experience in digital media, including consumer-profile development
- Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills in French and in English, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is an asset
- Demonstrated « growth hacker » mindset
- Creative and rigorous
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to manage external suppliers is key
- Self-starter, responsible and organized
- Ability to thrive under pressure
Looking for exciting challenges within an Agile development team?
Under the supervision of the Director of products, you will evolve within an Agile – Scrum – Xtreme programming development team and participate in developing Nutcache, the innovative online solutions using ASP.Net(C#) MVC4.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in software quality, and will be independent, responsible, dynamic and passionate. He will furthermore possess relevant experience in developing web apps using ASP.net MVC technology and a strong desire to operate within teams that value and promote interaction and communication.
You think you are up to the challenge? Come join the Nutcache team!
- Essential: CEGEP degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Essential: Minimum 3 years of experience in programming
- Essential: Relevant experience in ASP.Net MVC (5 years minimum)
- Essential: Ability to work in self-managed teams
- Essential: ASP.Net MVC C#
- Asset: Agile Methodology
- Essential: SQL Language
- Asset: Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Essential: Ability to develop unit tests
- Asset: Telerik ASP.Net MVC
- Asset: Entity Framework
- Good organizational skills
- Works well within a team
- Work with a team that will bring you to surpass yourself
- Where camaraderie and humor are an integral and productive part of teamwork
- Be part of a highly dedicated, creative and motivated team
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule
- Get to choose from 15 different free types of coffee
- Enjoy all-you-can-eat fresh fruits
- Benefit from a relaxation area to recharge your batteries under the sun
Apply for a position
Please submit your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for the interest you manifest by submitting your application, but please note that we will only contact the candidates selected through our initial screening process.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Nutcache adheres to the principles of equity in employment.