Jobs at Nutcache
Come join the Nutcache team! Nutcache is always looking for the smartest people, highly motivated and eager to collaborate with others as team players.
Take a look at our current openings.
Are you willing to go above and beyond to provide superior service to our customers?
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our customer service team. Being an integral part of the customer service team, you will use your expertise to provide pre-sales and post-sales support for our customers through technical support by chat, phone and web conference.
As a customer success specialist, you should be able to multitask, enjoy speaking to customers on the phone, have exceptional communication skills, be proficient in problem solving and enjoy being on the front line with customers.
You think you are up to the challenge? Then, come join the Nutcache team, we need people like you!
As a customer success specialist, you will:
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support on the Nutcache web application
- Guide new and existing customers through the features and benefits of the Nutcache solution
- Analyze customer needs through technical support and online interaction with customers
- Identify and suggest improvements for Nutcache solutions
- Contribute to the customer satisfaction rate’s growth
- Maintain the sought-after “wow” effect
- Strong knowledge in Agile project management (Kanban/Scrum)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a technical support role
- Commitment to exceptional customer satisfaction
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn web-based software
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is an asset
- Excellent spoken and written French/English
- Passionnate about making customers successful
- Attentive listener capable of forming solutions
- Smart, sharp, and willing to learn and grow
- Comfortable multitasking
Looking for exciting challenges within an Agile development team?
Under the supervision of the Director of products, you will evolve within an Agile – Scrum – Xtreme programming development team and participate in developing Nutcache, the innovative online solutions using ASP.Net(C#) MVC4.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in software quality, and will be independent, responsible, dynamic and passionate. He will furthermore possess relevant experience in developing web apps using ASP.net MVC technology and a strong desire to operate within teams that value and promote interaction and communication.
You think you are up to the challenge? Come join the Nutcache team!
- Essential: CEGEP degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Essential: Minimum 3 years of experience in programming
- Essential: Relevant experience in ASP.Net MVC (5 years minimum)
- Essential: Ability to work in self-managed teams
- Essential: ASP.Net MVC C#
- Asset: Agile Methodology
- Essential: SQL Language
- Asset: Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Essential: Ability to develop unit tests
- Asset: Telerik ASP.Net MVC
- Asset: Entity Framework
- Good organizational skills
- Works well within a team
- Work with a team that will bring you to surpass yourself
- Where camaraderie and humor are an integral and productive part of teamwork
- Be part of a highly dedicated, creative and motivated team
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule
- Get to choose from 15 different free types of coffee
- Enjoy all-you-can-eat fresh fruits
- Benefit from a relaxation area to recharge your batteries under the sun
Apply for a position
Please submit your resume by email at email@example.com.
We thank you for the interest you manifest by submitting your application, but please note that we will only contact the candidates selected through our initial screening process.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Nutcache adheres to the principles of equity in employment.